AL JAZEERA SHIPPING AGENCIES
Since the early 1990’s, AJSA has been a husbanding agent for most of the NATO naval vessels worldwide from the GCC, Middle East, Europe, Africa Indian Subcontinent, and South America with offices and representatives in the aforementioned areas. Besides the naval ships, AJSA also provides a wide range of logistical and support services for ground troops.
The services provided by AJSA are vast ranging from fuel supply, port clearance, diplomatic clearance, supplying power generators, waste disposal, spare parts logistics, providing accommodation, transport, rest, relaxation, and everything else a naval ship and its crew may require at any port of call.
AJSA has earned the highest reputation amongst the world’s navies for being one of the most efficient and reliable agents in the region. Furthermore, AJSA is run by a highly professional and dedicated team providing the very best service in the field.
AGENCY & HUSBANDRY SERVICES
Well-coordinated husbandry services delivered on time
Our ship agents are backed by extensive agency experience and competence. We provide husbandry agency services to secure the welfare of your vessels.
We will always provide you:
- Efficient services
- Consistent performance
- Reliable agents
- Financial security
- Global network
We offer husbandry services during your port call, including:
- Vessel service pre-planning
- Bunker delivery coordination
- Booked services coordination
- Cash to master
- Crew change assistance
- On/Off-hire Survey Coordination
- Meet and greet
- Crew medical assistance
- Launch coordination service
- Spare parts coordination
Furthermore you can always rely on us to go the extra mile to cater for your needs. All our services are handled according to our Standards of operations, while we simultaneously tune the service specifications to your individual requirements.
With Full Agency, you get:
- Reliable, predictable and professional agency people
- Deep knowledge of cargo operations and how to carefully arrange loading and discharge of specific commodity types
- An easy and intuitive network directory, so that you can quickly get in touch with our operations team in each port
- Quality checked and trained agents with a set of KPI’s to measure our service performance towards you
- Pre-agreed agency fees in selective ports
- Professional Global Agents that handle all DA accounts and financial transactions
- Solid connections with respective port authorities
- Safe handling of your crew to secure the welfare of people
AJS’s Ship supply service enables vessels to take on spares and provisions or embark and disembark crew personnel, surveyors, or inspectors. We offer supply services using our own fleet of high-speed, passenger, taxi, supply, and crew boats.
AJS’s Ship chandelling service enables vessels to take on all the basic requirements of a shipping vessel, without necessitating the arrival of ship into port. AJS provides these services using our own fleet of high-speed, passenger, taxi, supply and crew boats.
Good supplied by AJS include:
- Tools and spare parts
- Maintenance supplies, etc.
Foreign seafarers now require work and visitor Visas in order to work in the territorial waters of Saudi Arabia.
Al Jazeera Shipping Agencies can provide your crew with Entry and Exit permits to work in KSA waters.
Kindly send your inquiry to email@example.com, in order to provide you with the list of documents required to apply for a KSA visa..
Diesel Fuel (MGO)
AJS provides Bunkering services to every type of vessel. Whether it is tankers, dredgers, or naval vessels. AJS owns and operates a fleet of Bunker (Fuel) Barges and Road Tankers that can transport Marine fuel (MGO) in a safe and timely manner to locations all around the Gulf.
Fresh Water Supply
Our fleet of Fresh Water barges and Water Tankers are fully equipped and ready to supply and transport high quality fresh water for sanitary and drinking purposes. Our fleet is equipped with high technology pumps and equipment.
AJS operate a fleet of modern crew supply and offshore support vessels, providing offshore logistics and crew movements in the Kingdom of Bahrain and throughout the Region.
Some of our capabilities are as follows:
- Personnel transfers to vessels at berth and at anchorage
- Delivery of stores and equipment to vessels at anchorage
- Personnel transfers to offshore and harbor construction job sites
- Transfer of government officials (i.e. Customs, Coast Guard, Immigration, Port Authority)
AJS Marine’s fleet of vessel provide a quality and safe service around the Middle East. This versatile fleet can support a range of offshore operations including crew supply, towing, survey and pilot vessel activities, etc.